Enquire today Referral Scheme
Enquire to learn more about our Approved Building Inspectors Referral Scheme
Alternatively; you can speak with one of our Account Managers on 02476 437638 during office hours.
Construction Industry Insurance Experts
New Build Warranties to Bonds to Insurance Backed Guarantees
FSCS / Alpha Insurance Update: Policyholders may be in breach of their mortgage terms and conditions
Quoting from the attached article “the FSCS recommends that policyholders seek professional advice on obtaining replacement cover as soon as possible by contacting a suitable insurance broker who specialises in latent defect/structural damage policies. Policyholders may be in breach of their mortgage terms and conditions if they do not have a valid latent defect policy for their property.”
For all of your Structural Warranty and Insurance needs please complete the Enquiry Form above or contact us during normal business hours on 02476 437638.
Share this page:
- FSCS / Alpha Insurance Update: Policyholders may be in breach of their mortgage terms and conditions August 22, 2019
- Approved Building Inspectors Referral Scheme July 9, 2019
- Residential Warranties vs Architects Certificate July 2, 2019
- Survey: Three quarters of homebuyers would consider a new build July 2, 2019
- What is an ‘A’ Rated Insurance Company? June 20, 2019