Enquire today Free Cover
Full Membership qualifies you for free cover up to £100,000.
Enquire to learn more
Alternatively; you can speak with one of our Account Managers on 02476 437638 during office hours.
Construction Industry Insurance Experts
New Build Warranties to Bonds to Insurance Backed Guarantees
Thinking of Self Building? Enjoy a bigger home for less money!
In 2017 figures suggest that in the UK self-builders are spending less than 25% of the price of a new or existing build yet doubling the size of their homes.
It was revealed in the Self & Custom Build Market Report that self build home owners can enjoy as much as 247m2 as opposed to England’s average of 94m2 for the same outlay.
A similar survey by Homebuilding & Renovating, confirmed the same significant savings and development gains self-builders can achieve.
Spokesperson for the Northern Homebuilding & Renovating Show, Jason Orme “Self-builders are making the most of the market as they know the financial and practical results will be more rewarding than if they were to buy a new house. Building your own home allows you to choose its specifications and customise it for your needs. We can confidently say – self-builders appreciate their space.”
For all of your Structural Warranty and Insurance needs please complete the Enquiry Form above or contact us during normal business hours on 02476 437638.
Share this page:
- FSCS / Alpha Insurance Update: Policyholders may be in breach of their mortgage terms and conditions August 22, 2019
- Approved Building Inspectors Referral Scheme July 9, 2019
- Residential Warranties vs Architects Certificate July 2, 2019
- Survey: Three quarters of homebuyers would consider a new build July 2, 2019
- What is an ‘A’ Rated Insurance Company? June 20, 2019