Enquire today Referral Scheme
Enquire to learn more about our Approved Building Inspectors Referral Scheme
Alternatively; you can speak with one of our Account Managers on 02476 437638 during office hours.
Construction Industry Insurance Experts
New Build Warranties to Bonds to Insurance Backed Guarantees
Approved Building Inspectors Referral Scheme
As an Approved Building Inspector you will be aware of the issues surrounding providing Collateral Warranties and your Professional Indemnity Insurance limitations. Your clients will undoubtedly still require and / or request cover for their commercial developments so they can be resold with protection for the purchaser.
Latent Defects Insurance (LDI) is a solution, as this type of policy protects a property owner against:
- Inherent design defects
- Defective Workmanship and / or materials
- Water ingress
- Breach of Building Regulations
- Imminent threat to health and safety
manifesting after completion and is freely transferrable to subsequent owners of the property.
The Commercial Warranty Group has access to exclusive LDI products via a panel of financially ‘A’ Rated Insurers whom are referenced on the Council Of Mortgage Lenders website. Not only have they agreed very competitive rates they are also able to offer a commission to Introducer Appointed Representatives (IARs) of the Commercial Warranty Group.
Becoming an IAR is a simple process and normally takes 48 hours.
If of interest, please complete the Enquiry Form above or contact CWG during normal business hours on 02476 437638.
Share this page:
- FSCS / Alpha Insurance Update: Policyholders may be in breach of their mortgage terms and conditions August 22, 2019
- Approved Building Inspectors Referral Scheme July 9, 2019
- Residential Warranties vs Architects Certificate July 2, 2019
- Survey: Three quarters of homebuyers would consider a new build July 2, 2019
- What is an ‘A’ Rated Insurance Company? June 20, 2019