Enquire today Free Cover
Full Membership qualifies you for free cover up to £100,000.
Enquire to learn more
Alternatively; you can speak with one of our Account Managers on 02476 437638 during office hours.
Construction Industry Insurance Experts
New Build Warranties to Bonds to Insurance Backed Guarantees
Don't be left out of pocket with no Latent Defects Insurance?
Buyers of a residential and commercial properties, even tenants are protected against the costs of correcting structural defects if a structural warranty / latent defects policy is in force.
If there is something structurally wrong with the property such as damp, the drains not working, poor workmanship, wall cracking the latent defect insurance provider will rectify at their cost.
A very common latent defect is cracking masonry walls which can happen for many reasons.
Winter in the UK can bring some extreme weather; snow, freezing temperatures, rain and wind. These conditions alone can test the property structure and expose any construction weaknesses over time.
Latent Defects Insurance / Structural Warranty Cover still remains a vital part of protecting residential, commercial and mixed-use developments from the costly damage that can be caused by latent defects.
For all of your Structural Warranty and Insurance needs please complete the Enquiry Form above or contact us during normal business hours on 02476 437638.
Share this page:
- FSCS / Alpha Insurance Update: Policyholders may be in breach of their mortgage terms and conditions August 22, 2019
- Approved Building Inspectors Referral Scheme July 9, 2019
- Residential Warranties vs Architects Certificate July 2, 2019
- Survey: Three quarters of homebuyers would consider a new build July 2, 2019
- What is an ‘A’ Rated Insurance Company? June 20, 2019